Breakfast / snack doubts!

Morning everyone! I have some questions; I am very interested in knowing your answers. I think Paelo diet way easier to follow since it is not as restrictive as Keto. Nevertheless, having breakfast and snacking still is a problem to me. When you wake up late, 10.30-11.30; do you have breakfast? do you have a snack? May you tell me what food do you eat in these cases? I find frustrating to eat without feeling hungry but also I feel bad when skipping breakfast because it’s like i’m not doing things in the right way. I have read lots of information about intermetting fasting… it just is 2 meals a day seems not enough for me-
Thanks in advance. Have a nice weekend!

submitted by /u/Verzweiflungforscher
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3f0dJ66
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...