Lose 100lbs on keto & paleo diet and decided to quit his job to help others

Hi everyone. My name is Lucas and I have lost over 100lbs on keto and paleo diet in under a year. I was thinking how can I help other people to do the same thing. I don`t really want to create a weight loss program as there are already plenty of them. After some time with talking to other people I have found that many of you don`t really know how to find and order keto friendly meals in restaurant. The only problem was that I haven`t got much time. So I have decided to quit my job to have more time and freedom. Right after that I`ve decided to create a website where you could find Paleo friendly restaurants and their Paleo meal options nearby your location.

I hope you like it.

https://litediner.com/Welcome

submitted by /u/litediner
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3nHPz47
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...