Help finding super easy paleo recipes that mushrooms can be subbed for meat?

I recently started making what I call Zoodles and Mushballs, which is zoodles in red sauce with whole baby portabellas. It’s so simple and delicious and I’m hoping to find more recipes that are that darn simple AND delicious, and can be subbed out to not have meat. I’m not against meat, I just don’t like to eat pork often and chicken usually skeeves me out unless grilled, which I don’t have access to. Any ideas are appreciated!

submitted by /u/faefifofumble
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3nD96mk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...