What I've noticed today(potatoes story)

Story goes:

Yesterday some user on nootropic sub mentioned how Monster energy drink did wonders for his mental state - so what esle to do then hop on local market and pick one ready for next morning

After I did my routine for cleansing(don’t know if it’s helping me or not, some powder and tea), on empty stomach I drank it

Not even finished the whole thing I felt good, better, stable and quite satisfied, similar to being “happy”

I had some small meals after like walnuts, omlette with bacon and avocado

Then lunch time, approx 5h after I finished my drink - meat and potatoes

Haven’t finished yet and noticed anxiety, freaking anxiety man, what the hell!?

Cold feeling, sweating under armpits, disturbed feeling, my heart pounds like crazy etc.

Nightshades busted?

submitted by /u/mickey__
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2EhqviA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...