What are everyones thoughts on Root veg?

Eliminated dairy, sugar, seed oil, and most grains (kept eating oats) 4 weeks ago, then cut out oats last week. My diet consists of meats, fish, eggs, quality olive oil, coconut oil, lard, and all veg including potatoes, parsnips, squash ect. Feeling pretty good, and I am not looking to lose much weight, maybe 5-10lbs in the long run (i’m a healthy weight). I want to do this diet for general health, mental clarity/stability, improved exercise performance, and longevity. But read in various places that root veg are not paleo. What benefits would I gain if I cut them out of my diet?

submitted by /u/health-running
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/34LXwOW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...