Looking at Paleo to lower my fasting high blood sugar/ pre-diabetes. Tried keto and I just couldn't.

I’m convinced paleo is my way to go. I tried everything on keto to make it work for me but it’s not going to happen–I just feel too bad even with electrolytes and upping fat.

Are there any guides to how to eat Paleo while keeping carbs around 75-100g a day? I’ve looked but they all just say to keep your carbs low but I haven’t found any that tell you how to space them out, etc. Not sure if I should eat them all in the evening to maintain low insulin throughout the day, etc.

submitted by /u/Zapp320
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ljnOxx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...