Keto to Paleo

I (30F) am starting to transition out of my keto lifetsyle (l lost 40lbs rapidly and it was keto for about 4 months) into a Paleo one. Paleo is a bit more easier to maintain long term and I just love how eating low carb makes me feel. However, most recently, I noticed my skin has broken out with some cystic acne around my chin & jawbone and my hair has been falling out quite a bit. Has anyone else experienced this? Or what other transitioning symptoms have you experienced?

submitted by /u/a_singh510
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2WDBDwe
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...