Keto to LC Paleo?

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been Keto for over 5 years. I’ve lost 110lbs, labs are great, and I’m in the best health of my life. That being said, I still feel like garbage. I’ve been suffering from fatigue/brain fog issues for almost 20 years now. Keto helped but didn’t fully cure me. I’m starting to feel like my muscles are strained and my ability to do strength training has greatly diminished.

I’m considering moving to a low-carb Paleo variant to see if some of those symptoms improve but I do have to say I’m extremely scared of gaining weight or falling off the wagon. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Did you move to low-carb Paleo? What were the results? How much did you increase carbs?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/TubbyTag
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3hlwjW8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...