I may or may not regularly spend more time dressing up my...



I may or may not regularly spend more time dressing up my smoothie bowls than dressing myself…and I have no regrets ๐Ÿ˜œ.⁣

I mean, how could you regret something this delicious!?! ๐Ÿ‘… Usual thiccc #smoothiebowl base (made with sliced and frozen zucchini, banana and spinach + liquid and spices/flavorings) topped with @enjoylifefoods trail mix, @sunbutter, @mammachia chia seeds and the sweetest summer berries. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป⁣

I hope you all are having a great Monday! It’s another crazy busy week for me but trying to enjoy every moment of it that I can. ❤️⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
. ⁣
#glutenfreelifestyle #celiaclife #eatpretty #noglutennoproblem #smoothietime #celiacfriendly #eatwelllivewell #glutenfreefoodshare #glutenfreeblogger #celiacdisease #veganfoodinspiration #veganglutenfree #vegangf #celiacsofig #smoothiebowls #veganandglutenfree #plantbasedfoods #smoothielover #smoothiebowl #veganbreakfast #healthysmoothies #veganfoodideas #smoothielove #glutenfreedairyfree #glutenfreelivin #glutenfreebreakfast #plantbasedglutenfree #coeliaclife #foodblogging via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CC3khohngfj/



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/3hgInIi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...