[question] struggling to eat enough on paleo?

I just finished a 21 day elimination diet and I feel really great!!

But I noticed it was extremely hard for me to eat enough food each day and/or hit my macros. I usually ended up eating around 80-90g of protein and about 1,550 calories. I am a healthy weight and am NOT trying to lose weight (26F, 5’6”, currently 128lbs but usually closer to 133-135lbs) so are there sneaky ways to add in more calories or protein? I wasn’t drinking protein shakes during the elimination diet to limit the processed food I was consuming but am definitely open to having one now that I know my triggers. Any paleo recs??

I want to continue paleo, but also don’t want to wind up a twig, losing all the muscle I’ve worked for over the years :) TIA!!

submitted by /u/laurk72
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/316Crgn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...