[Question] Quitting foods and dealing with cravings

Hey all - I’m trying to follow an AIP low fod type of arrangement (ibs-d) , BUT I’m struggling to give up my addiction to chips / sugar .

I had some beef and veg for lunch but I just don’t feel happy and full until I’ve then eaten 200g potato chips and a coke ( I know they’re not paleo but struggling to shake my cravings especially if I have a stressful day , they’re a massive crutch )

I’m also extremely active and about 180lb at 6’1 .

All help is appreciated !

submitted by /u/KaspersCousin
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2BSEee9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...