[Question] Is natural peanut butter OK? If not, how to eat more fat?

I really enjoy my desserts. I eat an apple with tons of natural peanut butter. Looks strange? I swear to god it is so good!

From what I have read, peanut butter is off-limits for a paleo diet. Is it true? If it is, then how can I get more fat? I tried simply to stop eating the peanut butter, but was hungry faster and didn’t feel as full as before.

Can I still eat that or should I eat something else, and if so, how to get more fat?

Thanks guys

submitted by /u/bastringue666
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3dRei0P
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...