[Question] For those that have people in your household not on paleo, how do you manage sticking to it long term?

A bit of context: a few years ago I went on strict Paleo and had a lot of success with it. Over the years since then, I’ve tried to stick to Mark Sisson‘s 80% rule, but it’s a slippery slope (there’s been times where I was off completely) and my weight has slowly crept back up. I’m following strict Paleo again now, but it’s so “clunky” making it work since I’m the only one in my house who wants to eat this way.

I actually love eating Paleo. But I find the most challenging part is adapting it to the real world. My husband is very supportive but is not on the diet, and it’s challenging to schedule meals together.

I’m curious if anyone has had success long term with paleo while someone else in your family isn’t on it. How did you make it work so that it wasn’t burdensome?

submitted by /u/kokoro30
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3dAPCZi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...