[Question] Difficulty keeping paleo when visiting family?

I spent the week staying with my parents, 3 older siblings and their children and each one of them consumes an excess of bread products, beans and basically all non-paleo foods. My parents and siblings were nice enough to cook most of the meals we ate, but of course non of them were paleo friendly. I honestly just gave up and ate their food. I probably could’ve planned better, taken a trip to the grocery store at the start of the trip and cooked all of my own meals, but i guess I wanted to have that shared experience with family. Does anyone find that it’s just easier to give up on Paleo for a few days to a week just to make life simpler? Maybe I’m just lazy. Of course my digestive tract has been thrown for a loop and I’m seriously regretting my decision to abruptly change my diet.

submitted by /u/reddituser836399
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3hIpaQO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...