Just call me the #glutenfreecookie monster ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ…but I...



Just call me the #glutenfreecookie monster ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ…but I legit miss baking after not having any spare time the past two weeks. So I’m throwing it back to these super delish treats. ๐Ÿ‘…⁣

One of their main ingredients is banana flour ๐Ÿคฏ and if you’ve never tried it before, I highly recommend changing that. It gives baked goods a subtly sweet taste and fluffy texture, and I love using it for mug cakes and cookies. ⁣

As usual, I winged it while baking them ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️, but a rough recipe features:⁣
⁣⁣⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป 2 ripe bananas, mashed⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป 2 @bobsredmill #glutenfreevegan egg replacer ⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป A little over 1 cup of @edwardandsons banana ๐ŸŒ flour⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป 1 tsp baking powder⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Hearty sprinkle of cacao powder and pumpkin spice ๐Ÿฅฐ⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Toppings: sprinkles of @manitobaharvest hemp seeds, @juliesreal grain free granola and @foodsalive Globe Trecker trail mix. ⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Bake at 350 for around 10 minutes or until cooked through! ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I have a big life change happening in the next two weeks, but I don’t want to jinx anything by sharing it just yet. Safe to say, though, I feel very grateful to have some good news to share soon ❤️. ⁣

What’s one food you never get tired of eating? Cookies are obviously one of mine, along with smoothies, roasted veggies and chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‰.⁣

Tell me your latest food obsession in the comments! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣ ⁣
#glutenfreeeats #whatceliacseat #glutenfreelifestyle #healthydessert #singluten #glutenfreefoodie #healthycookies #celiacdisease #glutenfreefoodie #celiaclife #glutenfreecookies #foodsalive #REALhealthfood #glutenfreetreats #vegansweets #livinthereallife #glutenfreebaking #healthydessertrecipe #glutenfreedessert #glutenfreeveganfood #veganfoodshare #Veganglutenfree #vegancookies #healthierdessert #healthybaking via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBTOWR7JXBy/



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/30zqHT8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...