[Question] What are some good sources of (low glycemic index) carbs on paleo?

Hey everyone,

So I just started eating paleo today, lol. I’ve tracked my macros so far and will end up being pretty low on carbs. From what I understand, paleo is intrinsically lower carb. But, I don’t like the idea of only consuming ~100 grams, which is where I will be at the end of the day. So far I’ve eaten egg, avocado, berries, bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, kale, spinach, sunflower/pumpkin/chia/hemp seeds, almonds and coconut water (among several other things).

So aside from these foods, what is something/are some things I could eat to get my carb intake up a bit (preferably lower glycemic index)? I’m also coming out of some disordered eating so I’m trying to eat quite a bit of each macro, carbs included!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/tburt4298
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3dT0x0W
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...