[Question] Slimmer but no weight loss?

I’ve been on paleo for about 2 months now. I’ve done paleo before as for the past three years I do it for a couple months over the summer. For some reason this time during it I am finding myself to be thinner, my clothes are looser on me and I am noticing my face isn’t as plump. Despite this, everytime I weigh myself I am still around 190 and it hasn’t gone down despite me knowing I’ve lost fat since I am a lot slimmer. I’ve been working out a lot more lately in both upper and lower body. I’m wondering if there’s any reason I appear to be losing fat but the scale isn’t reflecting it?

submitted by /u/kelloggggggg
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3bFNoXw
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...