[Question] Primal Kitchen Salas dressing

I ordered some bottles online, shipped from USA to Korea. I bought Primal Kitchen Caesar & Vegan Ranch dressing.

I opened the Ranch one & it seemed normal. I just opened the Caesar dresser and when I unscrewed the top it made a big “pop” noise, some of the liquid popped out, and then some steam (or like a chemical reaction) rose out of the bottle.

Wtf was that exactly and is it safe to eat? The cap was unbroken and the date is ok. (Idk where else to post about this).

Thanks!

submitted by /u/iwasborninasgard
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2XoenBY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...