[Question] Fork in the Road

Hello Paleo Friends!

I need to advice - I am at a crossroads. Here’s a little background. I have been doing Keto since January 27th. I have had a great experience, I’ve lost 19lbs (weight loss was my initial motivation) I have more energy, I’ve fixed a lot of my “tummy troubles” the list goes on. For about a month I haven’t lost any weight and I’ve seen the scale go back and forth about 5 lbs (obviously totally normal)

Here’s where it gets interesting. I got sick last week not covid thankfully, (I was tested.) During the week I was sick I let myself eat what I wanted, but didn’t go wild. I’ve been feeling great again since Monday, so I stopped eating “junk” and started paleo. (Mainly because I still had fruit left over from when I was feeling sick)

Does anyone have any experience switching from (strict) keto to paleo? My main motivation now is overall health, but I do still wish to lose more weight, I am ever so close to leaving the “overweight classification” according to my bmi (which I know isn’t everything but I digress)

TLDR
-Started keto and liked it (lost 19lbs in 4months)
-stalled a little, curious about paleo
-looking for advice
Also I should mention I do IF, (eating window is 12-8pm) and I get a good amount of exercise weekly.

submitted by /u/petfoods
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2M6QY2L
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...