Went 2 days non-paleo and felt horrible [Discussion]

This past weekend I was eating a lot of non paleo foods. I spent the weekend with my sister and essentially ate grains all of Saturday and all of Sunday, with very little vegetables. I woke up Monday feeling super sick. Stomach cramping, constipation, overall just miserable. I ate really well Monday (as much as I could because I was not feeling very hungry) and am feeling pretty well back on track today.

How did I ever used to eat like this all the time? How do people eat only pasta, breads, granola, etc, all the time and not get super sick? Do they and they just dont notice?? I am so thankful I have found how much better I feel when I eat paleo.

submitted by /u/csjob_transition
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3avFoaZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...