[Question]: Elimination Findings

Hi everyone! I’ve been eating grain free off and on for years. My body responds very well to eating grain free and sugar free / low sugar / fruit only.

Last year I was eating grains and I went a bit overboard on sugar. So I did a sugar detox in the winter and cut out all grains again. Recently I decided to experiment with adding things back in to see how my body would respond. So far it looks like my body responds badly to rice. But my body responds very well to quinoa and corn. Is there any reason to keep quinoa and corn out of my diet if my body responds well to it?

submitted by /u/hotpinkpurple
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/34LiYS5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...