[Discussion]Following Mark sisson's protocol, and was curious about some things.

I’m no stranger to Keto and have been fat adapted in the past. The longest I’d gone was 90 days. I was curious how long it would take me to become fat-adapted again, after having fallen off the wagon (due to more emotional/psychological stress rather than actual cravings).

Currently, I’ve been 2 weeks Paleolithic Keto, and I’m also following Thomas Delauer’s Gut Reset Protocol. So, I was keto the first week, then I did ADF (24 hours fasting following by normal eating) for the second week, and now I’m just doing keto again for 2 weeks before reincluding prebiotics and Mark’s Probiotic (Truth be told, I’m 24 hours into a 72 hour fast). What kind of exercise should I be doing right now and for the rest of the protocol? When I reintroduce carbs, how much should my fats be lowered by? How can I go about reincorporating Resistant starches for their prebiotic effect (i.e RS1 vs RS2 vs RS3).

submitted by /u/CollegeKidLoser
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2QE2ANt
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...