Been taking time off the ‘gram to enjoy California with my bf...



Been taking time off the ‘gram to enjoy California with my bf (and honestly catch up on a loooot of work ๐Ÿ˜…) but these pumpkin spice fudge brownies were too tasty not to share. ๐Ÿ‘…⁣

They were one of the many items I baked or food prepped before I flew out (apparently one of my superpowers is making a lot of food right before I leave somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚) and they turned out super soft and gooey. ⁣

These are based off of a recipe by @cookingbykylie (if you aren’t following her and love healthier and allergy friendly recipes, def highly recommend ๐Ÿ’•), but I - of course a changed it up a bit. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป⁣

2 chia eggs (2 TBSP @foodsalive chia powder + 6 TBSP water) ⁣
¼ cup @juliesreal cashew butta ⁣
1 mashed ripe banana ๐ŸŒ⁣
1/3 cup applesauce ⁣
¼ cup coconut sugar ⁣
2 tbsp cup water or milk (adding more, 1 tbsp at a time, if too dry)⁣
3 tbsp coconut flour + ¼ cup almond or buckwheat flour (I used half of each ๐Ÿ‘Œ) ⁣
2 tsp baking powder ⁣
2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning (because that’s what I had on hand versus cinnamon ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️)⁣
A loooot of @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips ⁣

To make, I just made the chia eggs first and then added all the other ingredients in no particular order ๐Ÿ˜œ. Baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes and then popped the tray in the fridge after it had cooled to further solidify these very soft, fudgy treats. ๐Ÿ˜⁣

And yes. They did make it through airport security in my carry-on though all my snacks were tested for bomb residue (I’m guessing?) and one stressed me out by testing false positive ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚. (Insert “but these taste the bomb” joke here ๐Ÿ˜ฌ). ⁣

What kind of food - if any - do you prep before traveling? Let me know in the comments! ๐Ÿ’•⁣ via Instagram https://ift.tt/2PXKCFm



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2vGeVcJ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...