When I woke up at 8:30 this morning, it was -35 outside with...



When I woke up at 8:30 this morning, it was -35 outside with windchill ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅถ so deffffinitely no food photography was shot today ๐Ÿ˜‚. So for an early Valentines Day, I’m throwing it back to this dreamy pink smoothie I ate while living in San Diego ☀️ (and when I actually had time to paint my nails ๐Ÿ˜…). This work week is CRAZY busy for me, so V-day will be spent giving feedback on student papers, doing freelance work and the like ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿ’ป. But I’m sure I’ll still enjoy a yummy smoothie like this one (yayyyy for heated apartments), plus some extra chocolate ๐Ÿ˜! Smoothie bowl deats ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป: beet cacao smoothie topped with @sunbutter, strawberry ๐Ÿ’œs, @mammachia chia seeds, homemade GF cookies ๐Ÿช, @enjoylifefoods trail mix and a homemade chocolate shell made by mixing coconut oil with cacao ๐Ÿซpowder!
What will you be doing or eating for Valentines Day? Tell me in the comments ๐Ÿ’•! And I hope it’s love-ly (๐Ÿ˜‰) regardless what you do or who you spend it with! .
.
.
.
.
#glutenfreelifestyle #celiaclife #eatpretty #noglutennoproblem #smoothietime #celiacfriendly #eatwelllivewell #glutenfreefoodshare #glutenfreeblogger #celiacdisease #veganfoodinspiration #veganglutenfree #vegangf #celiacsofig #smoothiebowls #veganandglutenfree #plantbasedfoods #plantbasedeating #smoothielover #smoothiebowl #veganbreakfast #healthysmoothies #veganfoodideas #smoothielove #glutenfreedairyfree #glutenfreelivin #glutenfreebreakfast #plantbasedglutenfree #coeliaclife #foodblogging via Instagram https://ift.tt/2SM2mnL



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/39z39iA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...