[Question] Fruit Based Paleo Minimizing Meat?

Hey there,

I’ve eaten a paleo diet for the past few years and have gone low-carb/keto and found that burning fat as my main energy source doesn’t really work optimally for me, so then introduced more ‘safe starches’ which for some reason I can’t tolerate well. The only other option then is fruit which I do tolerate well and enjoy eating. I’ve noticed since eating plenty of fruit I’m losing the taste for meat, to the point that even a steak is becoming unpalatable, so looking to include other animal based foods in my diet for vitamin B-12, zinc etc and looking for ideas. I’m thinking oysters and lighter/less fatty seafood could be good options.

Thanks in advance for any input :)

submitted by /u/Endogenousness
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/396LZsP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...