[Question] Bone broth fast assistance/ Paleo diet

46, 5’8, 150lbs. Current issues: getting sugar highs constantly, getting a leaky gut, too many midnight snacks.

I have been on the Paleo diet for the last 3 years now. Lately I can’t seem to get rid of these sugar highs. I’m gaining weight fast and my mood sucks. I stop eating at around 8pm and eat again at around 11am-Noon the following day. Many times I wake up after midnight and snack which is killing my healthy eating.

I want to try the bone broth fast. I just would like to know how exactly to do it for 3-5 days and what type of foods I should mix in with it during that time.

submitted by /u/Alabaster13
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2I40FNd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...