In honor of Valentine’s Day ๐ŸŒน, I thought I’d share a few tidbits...



In honor of Valentine’s Day ๐ŸŒน, I thought I’d share a few tidbits from one of my fave related blog posts ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป ⁣

8 Hilariously Accurate Reasons to Date Someone with Celiac Disease! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. ⁣

This blog post is definitely written in a cheeky tone, and my goal is to really just remind everyone two thangs:⁣

1. Living with celiac disease does have its positives (like minty fresh kisses when your partner eats gluten right before wanting to smooch ๐Ÿ˜). ⁣

2. Being chronically ill definitely DOES NOT mean you can’t have amazingly healthy relationships ๐Ÿ’•. ⁣

And all jokes aside…I honestly believe my medical conditions have helped me become a MORE understanding partner and a BETTER communicator in all of my relationships - romantic included ๐Ÿฅฐ. ⁣

So if you want a good laugh or just some insight into what dating with celiac disease can really look like, read the full post this info graphic is based on by clicking the direct link in my bio ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป or by pasting this URL into your browser ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป http://caseythecollegeceliac.blogspot.com/2015/02/8-reasons-to-date-celiac.html?m=1⁣

And then tell me in the comments. What’s a hilariously true reason to date you ๐Ÿ˜‰? My chocolate and nut butter stash would def be high up in my romantic offerings, I’d say. ๐Ÿ˜œ .⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
⁣ #celiacdisease #autoimmunediseasewarrior #celiaclife #celiac #coeliaclife #loveisachoice #celiaclife #freefromgluten #glutenfreelifestyle #glutenfreeblogger #chronicallyill #spoonieprobs #chronicallyfabulous #spooniecommunity #chronicallyawesome #noglutenhere #disabilityblogger #celiacsofig #invisibledisease #glutenfreelivin #chronicloveclub #glutenfreefollowme #chronicallysick #noglutennoproblem #coeliacdisease #eatglutenfree #nocrumbsplease #invisibleillnessawareness #glutenfreeblog #romanceisntdead #myglutenfreelife ⁣ via Instagram https://ift.tt/2tYBTL7



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2SPFhAi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...