[Discussion] I don’t get sick on the Paleo Diet

A few years ago, I started keeping a typewritten log of how often I got sick, because it was happening seemingly every couple of months.

For unrelated reasons, I started the Paleo diet in October 2019. Since then, all of my coworkers and friends and family have been coming down with colds and flus. I currently sharing an apartment with someone who is still getting over a multi-week cold.

Reader, I have not had even one sniffle since I started Paleo! NOT ONE!

submitted by /u/capybara212
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/37laIYG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...