[BlogSpam] My Paleo Weight Loss Video

Hi guys. New to Reddit. I decided to try out Paleo for weight loss. I gained a lot of weight in 2019 due to beer and pizza related reasons. Most of the weight is concentrated around my belly, and that’s what I want to lose.

I enjoyed Paleo at the beginning, but it soon became unsustainable. I was hungry all the time, I would get food comas around lunch time, and meat where I live is extremely expensive. When I say these things, I want to make it clear that I’m not trying to dissuade anyone from going on a Paleo diet, I’m just saying it didn’t work for me.

Also I cheated a lot, especially towards the end. I went on a trip to Japan and there was a buffet at the hotel and an open bar. So it was very hard to resist.

I lost a total of 13 pounds in 7 weeks. I don’t think it’s that good. I was hoping for a lot more, but then again, like I said, I did cheat a lot. In fact, originally, I wanted to it for 3 months. But I got so sick of eating meat all the time, and depriving myself of any grains. I love to eat rice, pasta, bread, etc… And being unable to eat those things made me really want to go on a carb binge.

My amazing girlfriend helped me out a lot with filming and ideas, so props to her. I’d love to hear your feedback on this video. Thanks and keep on keeping on.

Here’s the vid

submitted by /u/bobayoga
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/32uBhdc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...