Bad breath and paleo

Hello guys,

i once tried to go on a keto diet meaning I cut my daily carbohydrate intake and tried to intake more fats and proteins. However my breath started smelling extremely horrible. Now I am really interested in the paleo diet however as you do not eat that much carbs on a paleo diet, my question is: Will the bad breath go away after a while? Because seriously as much as I love the idea of paleo, that means eating more natural, I would not do it if my breath were to remain horrible.

submitted by /u/mathnoobnotforever
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2SMpUd4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...