Recipes and meal plans [question]

Hey friends! Did Paleo for about 3 months. Lost an amazing amount of weight and felt great, then I just plateaued with the weight loss. Slowly introduced carbs again and I’m up a few pounds, but no worries. Starting Monday I really want to get back into this lifestyle. Can anyone link or share recipes or meal plans to help me out? I constantly felt like I didn’t have a lot of options, or that I just wasn’t creative enough. I have an awesome book that my mother gave me, but I feel like a solid 40% of the recipes involve avocados, which I can’t stand. (Avocado based - not something I could omit) I’m open to anything without avocados or mushrooms. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you

submitted by /u/Turtles001
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Rh0rbd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...