[Recipe] Easy PALEO Bagels! Air fryer or oven

I’ve made this easy bagel recipe from Skinny Taste a bunch of times with gluten-free AP flour, but I tried it last night with cassava flour and it worked so well! Literally replace cassava flour for AP flour 1:1. I’m also dairy-free so I used Coyo natural yogurt instead of Greek yogurt and they still turned out great! Made mine in the air fryer but the recipe gives directions for the oven as well.

I prefer to slice and toast them and then eat so they get nice and crispy! You can also slice and store them in the freezer to toast later.

submitted by /u/thebaconprincessblog
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/37ovozD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...