[Question] Eco-friendly almond meal/flour alternative

Looking for a good replacement to use for “breading” chicken and fish besides almond flour, which has been my go-to for a while. I’m just concerned about my environmental impact using so many almond products (recently switched from almond milk to cashew milk). I’ve tried coconut flour before but no matter how I try to use or prepare it it just has this horrible dry, grainy mouthfeel that I can’t stand. Any other alternatives that don’t have a huge environmental impact?

submitted by /u/_fatherofdragons
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2v2okux
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...