[Question] 309 to 269 since December 1. Starting to struggle. Advice?

2 Months in, starting to struggle

I started a paleo diet on December 1. Decided it was tile for a change. I was a 5’10” 309lb. guy now at 269lb. I was in a good place at first with little struggles. This month, I have been going to the gym daily and eating healthy. Favorite meal is grilled chicken, cauliflower rice, and avocado. Makes me feel full and satisfied. Yesterday, I cheated and I feel like it is tougher to get back on track now. Today was the same and I am disappointed as I and others have seen my changes but for some reason temptation is growing. Any tips on getting back on track? My goal is 200, right now, and I know it’s possible and I need to make the changes but how can I overcome these temptations? Appreciate your help in advance!

submitted by /u/cjfw29
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2UccGHZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...