Jalapeño poppers 😍 sliced the jalapeños lengthwise and removed seeds, filled with vegan cream cheese, and wrapped with pancetta. Baked 15-20 min at ~200°C. I've missed them for the last 4 years, so glad I finally tried making them 😋 [Paleo Junk Food]

Jalapeño poppers 😍 sliced the jalapeños lengthwise and removed seeds, filled with vegan cream cheese, and wrapped with pancetta. Baked 15-20 min at ~200°C. I've missed them for the last 4 years, so glad I finally tried making them 😋 [Paleo Junk Food]
submitted by /u/I_keep_books
[link] [comments]


from paleo diet https://ift.tt/30MwMcP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...