I don’t know what I find more impressive ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป how dang flippin’...



I don’t know what I find more impressive ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป how dang flippin’ GOOOOD this tasted or that I braved -20 windchill for that ๐Ÿ’ฃ lighting ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜…. The weather has me craving something warm and cozy so I warmed up a @mikeys grain free English muffin and loaded it up with yummy leftovers ๐Ÿ™Š, including mixed greens, spaghetti squash, black beans, @thejackfruitco BBQ jackfruit and a lil’ sprinkle of @go_raw seasoned pumpkin seeds ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. There was something bout that fluffy bread, chewy jackfruit and crunchy seeds that made this late lunch ๐Ÿ‘Œ. What’s the weather like where you are now? Tell me in the comments (and let me live through your warmth ๐Ÿ˜‚). via Instagram https://ift.tt/2FVukqT



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2TqLQvg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...