[Question] New to Paleo

Hi all! I’m new to this subreddit as well as new to Paleo. I haven’t formally started yet but I plan to after new year’s (because I know the remaining holiday festivities is going to ruin it anyways).

The main reason I wanted to start is that my daughter has an allergy syndrome that causes her to be allergic to all dairy, eggs, wheat, oats and rice. Most kids outgrow, but it will be around for a couple of years. So she pretty much already is on the Paleo diet, with added beans and quinoa for extra nutrition because she’s still a baby. I am tired of making seperate meals for her and my husband and I. I would like to just make one meal that we can all eat.

The second reason is I have done keto in the past and I loved how I felt and I lost tons of weight, but I hated how restrictive it was and how you had to be so careful with carbs from fruits and potatoes. I just want to be healthy with the added bonus of losing weight from all the excess sugars and dairy! But I don’t want to sit there counting carbs.

Anyways I’m posting for advice on the best way to get started. I plan on eating eggs every morning with alternating things like avocado, sweet potatoes and bacon (and making something other than eggs for my daughter). But I am overwhelmed with lunch and dinner options. What are some easy recipes to get started, or good starting websites I could follow? I prefera recipes that are easy to sub in things like beans and quinoa for my daughter! Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/AshRat15
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3530b33
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...