[Question] Looking for new meal prep options

I meal prep my lunches for work. And for the last several years it’s worked out. I would cook one day, make five breakfasts, five lunches, I work five days in a row. But now my schedule is going to get wild for a few months until we can settle back down. So I need something different. I don’t have room in the freezer to make and freeze whole meals, I might be able to fit in small portions of stuff like proteins.

Does anyone have easy cold meals that I can piece meal week to week no matter how my days fit together? I’ve tried looking and I have a few ideas. Like a few days of boiled eggs, carrots, pickles, various paleo muffins, salads. I might be able to cook up and individually freeze chicken legs to throw in as a protein. But I’m kind of stuck on good veggie choices that can either just be eaten cold or won’t take long to prep up no more than four days worth at a time.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Psionic_Rat
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Q7dPhA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...