[Question] Is it possible to eat a high-carb paleo diet without starch?

I’ve had tremendous success controlling a health issue with the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (a super-strict paleo variant that stresses the elimination of starches), but it has dampened my overall energy levels and gaining back weight has been a challenge. I’ve read about other diets that similarly restrict starches to great effect, but I’m wondering how one can achieve an adequately high daily calorie intake (>2500) without the use of starches or eating like 30 bananas a day.

Note that I have done ketogenic and carnivore diets in the past to great effect as far as energy is concerned, but now I’m trying to eat more carbohydrates for weight gain and other reasons.

submitted by /u/sevencif
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2QqiyJT
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...