[question] Eating whole foods means prep work

and I have about THIS MUCH energy to spare. I have chronic depression and am dealing with super duper side effects from my meds, so I don’t have anything in me right now to prep food with; however, I also know that when I eat better, I feel better.

How do you make eating clean easy for you? Convenience food easy. I’m not trying to do strict paleo, because at this point I just need to start. See my whining below:

I don’t eat anything at all right now apart from supper, so there’s no desire to make food to begin with.

Throwing out all prepared foods the way that someone on every form inevitably suggests isn’t an option, because I have other people to feed and that’s WAY too complicated right now.

No nuts, botanical or culinary, because I hate some and the others hate me; no eggs, although use as a binding agent or a wash is usually okay; no aquatic tasties apart from salmon. Why salmon? I don’t know.

I only need to have clean food for myself, even just one meal a day and some snacks, that isn’t as all-fired complicated as Pinterest makes it when my body makes it complicated enough.

submitted by /u/InattentiveEdna
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Q5TAQ0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...