[Question] Are coconut milk and coconut cream estrogenic like soymilk?

A couple of years ago I tried a non-dairy milk and soymilk was good but afterwards I felt weird and weaker. Also some odd sensation down there no lie along with a gut but instead I switched over to hempmilk and everything felt normal again. Though hempmilk is expensive and Im getting tired of those expensive trips to Whole Foods and saw that coconut milk seemed like a nice paleo-keto type of choice. But I had it once and I had the same feeling with the soymilk. If anyone else has drank coconut milk and cream on a consistent basis was it estrogenic?

submitted by /u/clacketyyack2456
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Q0hlKB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...