It’s never a bad idea to start or end anything with cookies, so...



It’s never a bad idea to start or end anything with cookies, so this post seemed like a solid way to end 2019 ๐Ÿ˜‰. When my boyfriend asked to get some #glutenfreecookie ๐Ÿช mix for us to bake with, I went with @bobsredmill because few of their products have ever let me down…and huzzah, here is another winner ๐ŸŽ‰! We used their gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie mix, which I also made #vegan by using @bobsredmill GF and vegan egg replacer and lower in fat by subbing the butter for mostly applesauce and a tiny bit of olive oil ๐Ÿ‘Œ. I baked the cookies a few minutes past the instructed cooking time and they came out super chewy, a lil’ crunchy around the edges and full of chocolate chips ๐Ÿซ - just how I like em! Definitely will be buying this mix again when I want a super easy baking project ๐Ÿ‘…. And I might do a more detailed post summing up my 2019 soon when I have more time…but for now, I’ll just say that it wasn’t the best of years but it did make me grow a lot ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ and I’m looking forward to a lot of big changes and new adventures coming my way in 2020 ๐Ÿ’•. What was the best thing you did or ate in 2019? These cookies are def up in the top of my list ๐Ÿ˜›! via Instagram https://ift.tt/36eUzEm



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2ZFZyvf
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...