I’m so fortunate to have gotten into grad school and so thankful...



I’m so fortunate to have gotten into grad school and so thankful for all I’ve learned going to school in Minnesota ☃️…but it’s been really dang nice to be visiting a place with TONS of easily accessible #glutenfreetreats 😏😏. Today’s find 👉🏻 @soozysgrainfree chocolate muffin, which I found in the freezer section at @mothersmarkets. It’s certified #glutenfree, dairy free, soy free and peanut free 🤯…but still verrry delicious. I let my muffin defrost for 10-15 mins outside the freezer - no microwave required - and loved the dense texture and rich, chocolatey flavor with crunchy chocolate chips 🍫scattered throughout. I’ve been seeing people posting about @soozysgrainfree for awhile but never had a chance to try. Now I totally understand the hype 😋, though the price ($1.25 per muffin, at this particular store) would make this a treat instead of a staple for me 👌👌. Do you like me posting these kinds of product reviews instead of just recipes/meals? I’d love your feedback 💕! via Instagram https://ift.tt/2sAIU3K



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2YVQT7I
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...