[Question] How to not be hungry on Paleo?

So it’s my 14th day on Paleo. Two weeks. I have a love hate relationship with it right now. My digestion is great. I feel like I’m getting more nutrients than I have before, but I’m HUNGRY! I didn’t go on Paleo to lose weight. I have a fast metabolism, I’m average weight but on the lower end of average. I just wanted to eat healthier. I ate so much junk before, the only reason I kept my weight was thanks to my metabolism burning off everything.

I’m staring think that this was a bad idea. With my metabolism so fast I’m having to eat a ton just to be satisfied. I know the typical answer, add more fat. I am though. I cook with grass fed butter or Olive oil. I put olive oil on my greens, I don’t trim fat off meat and I eat egg yolks. This evening I ate an entire bowl of this ground beef and sweet potato skillet. Along with a spinach salad in olive oil. An hour later I was hungry so I grabbed a handful of raw mixed nuts. A few minutes pass, I’m still hungry so I fry two eggs in butter. Another hour later I’m hungry again, about to go to bed. I’m frustrated but I eat a banana to try to hold me over until I fall asleep.

This isn’t the fist time I’ve experienced this. Sometimes I stay full, sometimes I don’t. I’m not sure what the difference is, unless I just eat more. I can’t afford to buy more than normal portions though. It’s like I’m eating for two people when I can only get enough for one. I’m not sure how to combat this. I’ve meal planned this whole time. But if I eat all my meal plan im are left scrounging the “snacks” or eating tommows lunch/dinner.

I’m tired of being hungry. I’ve added the fat, but it just isn’t enough. This is making me question this diet for myself. Either I starve to death or I lose all my money buying groceries for two. I’m really struggling here and getting off Paleo is a becoming more and more likely. I don’t want to, but my stomach growling says otherwise. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/SirMathias007
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/33Vmx76
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...