[Discussion] What are your go to quick breakfasts similar to oatmeal?

If I can I typically have some bone broth and an avocado or something. I just really miss eating oatmeal. We bought this “Paleo breakfast” at whole foods and my understanding is that it’s just ground up pecans and walnuts. It’s decent but not worth the price in my opinion. With it getting colder out I’ve really been liking heartier foods that make me feel full.

I guess what I’m asking is what are some of your quick filling breakfasts similar to oatmeal?

Any input or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bnoonan037
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2O7wNn8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...