[Question] Good books tailored to diet for Northern Europeans in the Upper Paleolithic era?

Seems any write ups on this subject in my searches shows the diet generally summed up of most people of that era world wide only.

Anything I’ve seen tailored to Northern Europeans covers more the Mesolithic era.

Best I’ve found that is diet related shows different animals consumed pre-glacier (tundra landscape) or post glacier (forested), and hazelnuts.

Call me selfish, but my Ancestry results showed Northern European descent so curious about that. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/rquasius
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2JtMfYa
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...