[Question] Fifth day of Paleo and a little concerned

Mood and energy levels: sky high :-)

Urination: extremely frequent. Why? I’ve seen posts that blame “higher protein intake” but that cannot be the case here. My diet pre-Paleo was high protein and high carb for the past 10 years, and I RARELY had to pee before. Now I’m getting up twice a night….

Other weirdness: I sorted of fainted after the gym yesterday, and today my quads are quite sore (which never usually happens to me after the gym). It turns out the fainting was from dehydration.

I’m just a little worried about what’s going on and whether I’m crazy to follow a regimen that’s going to be low in all the nutrients I previously got from bread, cereal, and Power Bars.

Are there supplements or electrolytes or Paleo superfoods I should be taking? Am I in a situation that needs troubleshooting or is this just normal for easing into a new diet?

submitted by /u/timeofdaffodils
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2MM937g
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...