I've seen that canned veggies are another way to go cheap on Paleo, my concern is BPA, are there any good, cheap brands that don't use BPA? I saw an archived post [Question]

Yesterday I saw that there are great deals on canned vegetables, which is a great way to do cheap paleo apart from frozen veggies. My worry is that those cans probably have BPA along with so many of them used for canned foods. Though I wanted to know if there are good brands of canned veggies that don’t use BPA.

submitted by /u/slightlyencouragingu
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/33ts7gb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...