It’s finally time for me to jump on the Insta bandwagon and post...



It’s finally time for me to jump on the Insta bandwagon and post a picture captioned: “She thicccc” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ cause that’s exactly what this chocolate pumpkin mug cake was ๐Ÿ˜‰. I used the same recipe as for my #veganprotein chocolate mug cake (recipe #ontheblog and linked in bio ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป) except I swapped out the mashed banana for pumpkin and added a lil extra cacao powder ๐Ÿซ. Topped with some grapes, @woodstockfoods drippy almond butter, @foodsalive trail mix and @getskinnydipped espresso covered almonds and it was ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Just the fuel I need to survive an InSaNe two weeks of school coming at me hard ๐Ÿ˜…. What fall flavors have you been adding into your meals lately? I’m loving squash and pumpkin ๐Ÿ‘…. via Instagram https://ift.tt/31HVqul



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/33Qzm1V
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...