[Discussion] Long term success with Paleo?

Hey all,

How do you maintain a Paleo lifestyle in the long term? I usually have a good run and feel amazing, but eventually fall off the wagon. My biggest struggle is moderation. I don’t want to have a mindset of never eating cake again. But if I have a small slice of cake I need to eat ALL THE CAKE ON PLANET EARTH.

I want to be able to do this long term since I have such big health improvements. But I also don’t find it to be sustainable to eat strict Paleo 100% of the time. It would be nice to occasionally have some oatmeal or a piece of bread without totally losing my motivation.

Any tips? Is this a matter of will power? Mindset? Hacks to make it easier? Sweets are my biggest challenge.

Note: I incorporate full fat dairy into my Paleo routine. For me the biggest problem foods are grains, refined sugar, and alcohol.

Thanks for any tips!

submitted by /u/svswrites
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2MKiZgx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...